1) Does it cost extra to sample the food?
No, the ticket price includes everything except beverages.
2) How much are drinks?
$7 for beer, wine, or cocktails; $2 for water or soda.
3) Where can I purchase drink tickets?
There are four (4) I.D. Check locations to have your valid ID checked to purchase drink tickets (refer to your program schematic)
4) Is there a special price for children?
There is one ticket price; however, children ages 5 and under are free.
5) Do I have to pay for parking?
Parking is available in the Disney Pumbaa lot located off of Disney Way or the Anaheim Gardenwalk structure. If you park in the structure, you will need a C-ticket to exit, parking in the Pumbaa lot is free.
6) Where are the restaurant booths?
(Refer to your schematic in the program, but they are located on main and upper levels)
7) What if I’m trying to access a location inside the gates?
If you are going to Billy Beez, McFadden’s or Mission escape, we can have a volunteer escort you to that location. All other locations will only be available for Taste of Anaheim participants.
8) Are there wheelchairs available?
GardenWalk has two wheelchairs available on a first come first serve basis.